NHFS Official Socks
NHFS Official Referee Uniform
TOURNAMENT RULES / PROCEDURES 5.1 Ties
a. In all tournament games prior to the “finals” the following shall be the procedure to resolve a tie score. After a five minute time out:
1) Two ten minute overtime periods shall be played.
2) After the first overtime the teams will change direction without a time out. A second ten minute overtime period shall be played.
3) If tied after two ten minute overtime periods, penalty kicks will be used to determine the winner.
4) There is no sudden victory – both ten minute overtime periods must be played to completion.
5) First Round Penalty Kicks – Five players from each team kick once alternately or until the lead is insurmountable.
6) Second Penalty Kicks – Five different players from each team kick once alternately or until the lead is insurmountable.
7) If a tie remains, repeat step 3, 4 and if necessary, steps 4 and 5.
b. After each set of ten kickers from each team, players may be repeated. If a tie exists in the finals after the two fifteen minute overtime periods, co-champions will be declared. Penalty cards shall carry over into overtime periods.
c. There will be no sudden victory during any penalty kick rounds.